Job Applications: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 515-985-1260
Energy Carbon Management Consultant
The Energy & Carbon Management Consultant is an exciting full-time opportunity for a driven individual with experience in carbon reduction strategies and waste water technology. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of engineering and project management experience. Act as project lead responsible for direct contact with economic development authorities, major industries and municipal partners.
• Conduct technical and economic feasibility studies of carbon reduction projects (biogas/solar/CHP/fuel switching, etc.) - conduct waste shed analysis, coordinate with labs for material testing, obtain vendor estimates for equipment/design/installations, understand financing options and build a pro forma.
• Advise clients on best practices for carbon management, resource recovery/reuse strategies, waste water management and operational/energy efficiency with a goal of carbon reduction; Act as subject matter expert who can attend/speak at conferences/tradeshows/webinars.
• Meet with prospective clients; identify opportunities for installation of biogas projects; analyze current waste resource management practices and recommend best practices for corporate sustainability goals and EcoEngineers’ biogas project consulting goals.
• Keep current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competition within the sector.
• Meet with regulators and industry groups as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5-10 years’ project management experience with emphasis on regulatory compliance, cost estimation and evaluating payback periods on capital projects.
• Superior communication skills and the ability to distill complex technical and regulatory information into simple, concise language.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver clear concise reports.
• Proven knowledge of anaerobic digestion as a biochemical processes and as an engineering project, especially within Industrial/municipal waste water treatment context.
• Demonstrated knowledge of sustainability and carbon reduction strategies /regulations; knowledge of biofuels/clean energy sector.
• Strong understanding of the Midwest rural economy and culture; strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Preferred: PE license and design build engineering background.
For more information contact us on 515-985-1260 or email@example.com